We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hua hin hilton

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
rochester
Level Contributor
508 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
hua hin hilton

Off to hua hin in august.Went there 2yrs ago and stayed at the Anantara,staying at the Hilton this time,just cos nearer town.

was wondering do they have tea and coffee facilities in the bay rooms,sad i know,but i do like to make a cuppa,lol.

Thanks for any replies,

hippychickchris.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hua hin hilton

Hi Hippychickchris

According to the hilton website, their rooms do have tea & coffee making facilities.

Something you may like to check out - depending on your budget - is an upgrade to their 'club' floors. For about £20 per room per night you get access to the top 2 floors in the hotel - below their chinese restaurant), and breakfast on the very top floor overlooking hua-hin (you can still have breakfast downstairs if you wish). In addition, you have afternoon tea on the club floor and complementary pre-dinner cocktails for about 1 1/2 hours early evening. It's a but indulgent, but you do get well looked after.

bfg

Lincoln UK
Level Contributor
120 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hua hin hilton

Hi

We stayed at the Hilton last August and had a wonderful holiday you have chosen a really nice hotel and the staff are second to none, could not fault the hotel or staff in any way.

Even the basic rooms have tea and coffee makings and your room boy/girl will gladly supply you with extra tea or coffee on demand. You are given 2 bottles of water for this use a day but we just asked for more because like you we like our brew ups and it was given with a smile at no extra cost.

We upgraded to a suite at very little cost because August is classed as low season and they will gladly show you rooms if you wish to upgrade and will even move you.

Enjoy Hua Hin we had one of the best holidays ever

Shelleycat

Glos
Level Contributor
91 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hua hin hilton

We stayed at the Hilton 2 years ago in August and didnt think to ask about the cost of an upgrade. We are going again in July and wondered how much more it might be to upgrade to a suite and what facilities these offer? We are staying on a b & b basis in 2 basic rooms booked as part of a Thomas Cook package (cheaper than going independently as we are going to Bangkok and Chiang Mai again) Also wondered if anyone knows whether the club room breakfasts are the same as the delicious ones downstairs?

Many thanks

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hua hin hilton

Hi hippychickchris, I remember you from Phuket 2007!!! I have been to Hua Hin several times but have always stayed at sofitel. I did notice the Hilton last time it looks a great hotel. Are you having a meet there. Maybe I could make it!. Cheers

rochester
Level Contributor
508 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hua hin hilton

Hi,thanks everyone for your info,pleased about the cuppa situation,lol,and hi Jill,naej,yeh i remember you.Was'nt that a great laugh last year in Phuket.Did you say you are going to Hua Hin this year,if so when will you be out there.It would be great if a few of us TA's could all get together again.

I think a few are off back to Phuket again this year.We will be flying out on the 7th of august.

Speak to you soon and anyone else who fancies a chat.Chris.x

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hua hin hilton

Chris, I have posted on the other thread of yours. Cheers.

7. Re: hua hin hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin