We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eva Air

London
Level Contributor
182 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Eva Air

It is my first time travelling with Eva Air at the end of Feb, always travelled Thai Airways before.

Can anyone tell me if the rows of two seats instead of three at the back of economy are available in the online check in or if you just have to turn up early to check in on the day and hope for the best, I have reserved some seats but they are not what I really want.

Devon
Level Contributor
75 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eva Air

Hi, we are travelling on the 4th March with Eva air and i had the same question..those seats are available 24hrs before you leave.If you log back in and click on the 'change seat' option on the right of the screen you will be ablew to select these seats. But..did you know that there is an upper deck in economy which has more leg room and is quieter?? you should def try and get these seats but again only ablt to select 24 hours prior to departure. Enjoy BKK!!

London
Level Contributor
182 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eva Air

Thanks for that, is that just in the change seat option or online checkin?

Devon
Level Contributor
75 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eva Air

its will be when you do the on line check in-the seats that you are unable to select now will be available and you just pick you seat. You gotta be wuick though, there will be others who also have their eye on those seats so as soon as its 24hrs prior check yourself in..good luck

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eva Air

hi

i flew eva air last year and couldnt pre book these seats until check in.

PORTSMOUTH
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eva Air

Hi

Can you let me know if you are successful in changing seats during online check in to upper deck?

6 of us are travelling in March,and we have seats booked,but would prefer to get upper deck if possible.

Thanks & have a great holiday!

London
Level Contributor
182 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Eva Air

I do not return until 16 March but I will update on this post.

PORTSMOUTH
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Eva Air

Thanks for the reply...if you are successful on the day before you fly would really appreciate a quick post as we fly on the 13th.

Thanks in advance!

8. Re: Eva Air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 05:22
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin