We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What Is The Weather Like In November In Hua Hin

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Level Contributor
366 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
What Is The Weather Like In November In Hua Hin

Can someone please tell me what the weather is like in November in Hua Hin. We are planning a quick trip over in early November and would appreciate it if someone who perhaps lives there could tell me if there is normally much rain.

Thanks in advance. Debbie

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What Is The Weather Like In November In Hua Hin

i dont live there but have been to hua hin many times in november... you should have lovely weather but who knows these days... weather patterns are weird all over the world...

Melbourne
Level Contributor
366 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What Is The Weather Like In November In Hua Hin

Hi Beezely,

Yes I agree and thanks for replying so quickly. Anyway nice just to get away.

Debbie

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What Is The Weather Like In November In Hua Hin

have a great time.. hua hin would have to be my favourite place in thailand :)

i cant wait to go back again :)

Hell, Norway
Level Contributor
13,182 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What Is The Weather Like In November In Hua Hin

After the first few days, November is generally dry.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
962 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What Is The Weather Like In November In Hua Hin

YUP! Have to agree - Hua Hin is my fav beach. Clean, white powdery sand rather than the coral beaches that hurt the feet. And good food at the 2nd (foodie) night market across the main intersection, after the 1st clothing/souvenir night market ends.

And hey...

After having done Hua Hin Beach for 3 or 4 days I always head back to BKK (driven by Mr. Roong's service) to fly to Chiang Mai to stay at a hotel with a pool.

Edited: 20 October 2010, 03:55
Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What Is The Weather Like In November In Hua Hin

The weather should be fine, October like almost every other part of Thailand can be wet as the seasons change.

There may be a night or evening shower of rain but whatever will still be less as the driest beach area overall.

Last week storms and heavy rain but for the past 3 days apparently plenty of good weather.

This morning my sister called to stay dry with clear blue skies ( as we plan to go down probably tomorrow for a long weekend )

Melbourne
Level Contributor
366 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What Is The Weather Like In November In Hua Hin

Thanks everyone for your help and information.

Debbie

8. Re: What Is The Weather Like In November In Hua Hin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2011, 06:17