We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any comments on Cha-Am Premium Outlet

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
227 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Any comments on Cha-Am Premium Outlet

Does anyone have any comments on their recent trips to Cha-Am Premium Outlet?

cli
Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any comments on Cha-Am Premium Outlet

We go there regularly and quite enjoy doing so. Not sure what you're wanting to know but its a large shopping complex all on one level. Never counted how many outlets there are but there are a great many. The shops cover everything from underwear to beachwear, from smart casual to business wear, sportswear and a couple of golfing outlets. Shoe shops and a small homewares part of Index but there isn't a tailor there thankfully nor an optician either. There's a Thai style coupon restaurant plus a more upmarket one and a few ore food stalls dotted around.

Avoid weekends unless you like it crowded as most weekdays you can have the place virtually to yourself. If you like shopping then you could quite easily and happily spend a few hours here, as for getting there a taxi would be a good bet, its probably a 30 minute drive from the clock tower, they do have their own minibus but not sure how it operates but your hotel would/should know. Enjoy.

Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any comments on Cha-Am Premium Outlet

I managed to get a pair of Levis in there at a very reasonable price from the Levis outlet store, also there is a shoe shop in there selling Clarks and Hush Puppies which again are quite reasonably priced, I think it is worth a visi, but like cli says during a weekday would be better, because it is very busy at the weekends.

The premium outlet shuttle is news to me, I know that FN Outlet has one, but IMHO that outlet would not be worth your time.

cli
Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Any comments on Cha-Am Premium Outlet

We decided to pay another visit there just this morning and I tried to find out about the shuttle with no success but I have certainly seen a minibus with Premium Outlet blazened all over it - perhaps its just for the staff.

Agree with Dusit about the FN outlet (which you could walk to from the Dusit) as its 90% own label of Cheval but does have a small Polo outlet.

Queensland...
Level Contributor
2,918 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any comments on Cha-Am Premium Outlet

Yes the FN outlet although big and plenty of parking didn't excite us that much. CJ

Brisbane Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any comments on Cha-Am Premium Outlet

My wife and her friend just arrived back from the Cha-Am Premium Outlet. They said there is nothing there that you can't buy in HH. My wife is an Aussie average size and said she found it hard to find anything in her Aussie sizes. If yoou are Asian - no problem. We looked into a shuttle and there is not one. Its a haul from HH so personally I don't think its worth it. She was not overly-impressed. they SHOULD run a shuttle as she paid 800 baht each way in a taxi to get there. FN outlet is quite ok and the quality is excellent.

Singapore
Level Contributor
227 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any comments on Cha-Am Premium Outlet

What is FN outlet and where is it?

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
2,998 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any comments on Cha-Am Premium Outlet

Hi JACH

FN outlet isn't too far from Hua Hin but is a total waste of time IMHO. Haven't been to the Premium Outlet Mall a bit further north but visited the one in Pattaya in June. If the one in Cha Am is anything like the Pattaya one it'll be a hundred times better than the FN Outlet.

Kind Regards

Jim

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any comments on Cha-Am Premium Outlet

FN not worth the trip. 600bht return from Hua Hin. Only one store selling mostly its own brand, very limited other brands at ordinary prices. No transport to return. Try elsewhere.

Vancouver, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Any comments on Cha-Am Premium Outlet

If you are accustomed to outlets in North America; I recommend you give this one a pass. Prices were more expensive than back home and the selection not even 50%. Unless you are desperate; definitely find something else to do with your time.

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
2 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any comments on Cha-Am Premium Outlet

We visit Hua Hin twice a year and each time we declare that we are not going to the Premium Outlet in Cha Am. But each time we find ourselves there! My criticism is that it is HOT! Why on earth did they build an outlet with so many shops not under one roof? Into a shop to cool off, then out into the heat to find another one. It is definitely not conducive to spending money. I don't find great bargains, and all in all I am not a fan! Restaurant facilities are not to my taste and by the time you have traipsed around the shops, you would appreciate something better than they provide.

Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin