We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guesthouse near Damnoen Kasem Road (Main Road to Beach)

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
962 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Guesthouse near Damnoen Kasem Road (Main Road to Beach)

*I am looking for a different guesthouse to stay. I've stayed at Jed Pee Nong as I liked the location.

But after staying there I didn't care for the owner's way of doing things. It was odd. (He was a little aggressive & asked me to pay when I arrived?) Now? YES!!!!! (Guests always pay when checking out.) PAY NOW!!!

The owner is weird+^*%#@!? The day before I had arranged for a taxi as the hotel does not call taxis for guests. Apparently my taxi driver arrived and asked the hotel (owner) if I was registered? The hotel said No!

I was sitting in the common area waiting & my driver walked out. When I caught up with him he told me.

When I checked out the following day the owner said the maid told him I drank a bottle of water. WTF? (I didn't drink anything in my room.) He didn't even look at my room. He was argumentative & said the maid told him!!!!

It was as if he wanted me to know he was powerful & what he says is not questioned? I'm easy going... I simply paid him the small amount of money knowing it was a game.

(Someone (Thai) & well known on TA also had problems there & said they would never stay there again - now I know why!)

I did notice a guesthouse on the little soi just past City Beach Hotel to the right. Foolishly I didn't get a business card so I don't know the name.

Anyone know any guesthouses close to this area? (I do not want to stay near the fishing pier or at any of those guesthouses in that area. Way too far away from Damnoen Kasem Road.)

Edited: 09 April 2012, 04:56
1. Re: Guesthouse near Damnoen Kasem Road (Main Road to Beach)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2013, 10:21
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin