We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HH-BKK Limousine transfer

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
188 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
HH-BKK Limousine transfer

Hi all. Has anyone used any reliable driver or company? Recommendations much appreciated. Thanks.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HH-BKK Limousine transfer

Just go to the drivers along the street near Sofitel or up by the temple, they have large sedans and mini-wans and also some have great luxury cars, just book with them a few days ahead, fuel is going up but not sure just how much they charge at the moment, probably around the SGD 65-85 range. You can also just ask the concierge at your hotel but note those going rates so you get a good deal. Book at least the day before.

Singapore
Level Contributor
188 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HH-BKK Limousine transfer

Hi Monica

Thanks for the reply. You have a number that i can call? Will head to Hua Hin immediately upon touching down at BKK hence will need to book from Singapore.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HH-BKK Limousine transfer

Sorry I thought it was for Hua Hin to Bangkok.

If you arrive at Bangkok Airport there is no need to book your limo to Hua hin in advance. When you come out from the baggage hall you will see the bank exchnage places and also large Limousine Service counter, just go to the counter, the rates are fixed and displayed, it is usualy either a large Camry Toyotas sedan or sometimes Mercedes, the rate is more going 'from' Bangkok than going back, I think it should be about SGD 110/120 but the fuel is going up so could be up to about SGD 150 but that is still reasonable for 180 km ! Vehicles are nice and drivers experienced.

It is far easier just to go to the Limousine counter than search for a pre booked driver, the limousine service have their veciles parked close, from getting to the counter, paying and on your way to the limo should be no more than a couples of minutes, it is highly efficient.

They will offer you a discount for the return if you book, simle and say no thanks, you can get cheaper for the return as I already mentioned, but of courtse no reason why you can't book return if you are inclined.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HH-BKK Limousine transfer

That service is 24 hours, it is very similar set up as you would find in Changi.

That fare is only about SGD 40 more than if you went to take a small Corolla taxi which would be cramped and bumpy!

Whenever I fly in I never bother anyone picking me up, I just take a limo home, in 15 years or more it has worked like clockwork and never a hitch and never had a moments wait.

Worcester UK
Level Contributor
754 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HH-BKK Limousine transfer

We need to get from the Dusit Bangkok to Hyatt Hua Hin - any ideas re the best way to arrange transport please? Thankyou

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: HH-BKK Limousine transfer

When you get to the Dusit you can try 2 easy tips:

First, the Dusit Bangkok runs a shuttle to the Dusit Hua Hin, which is very reasonable in price, ask if they would either let the driver take you to the Hyatt or if not drop you in Hua Hin town center at the taxi point, from there transfer to a taxi for the 5 minutes down to the Hyatt.

If they are accommodating then you have soled that at a cheaper price than taking a taxi or limo.

Second, call the Hyatt in Bangkok who in turn operate a shuttle 'to' the Hyatt Hua hin, tell them you are booked in and could you join their daily shuttle, but reasonable to expect you to take a taxi from the Dusit to the Bangkok Hyatt to join their shuttle, again an easy way

If both those fail for some reason ask the Dusit concierge to sort you a limo service, tell him you 'kniw' the rate should be between B 2,850 and B 3,500 ( about USD 75-90 ) and the concierge will arrange.

I belive the Dusit and Hyatt shuttles use 8 or 9 seater Merce4des Vans but not sure.

Worcester UK
Level Contributor
754 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: HH-BKK Limousine transfer

Thank you Monica, will try your suggestions with both hotels.

Thailand
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: HH-BKK Limousine transfer

Travelling from anywhere in bangkok to Hua Hin can be done by Taxi - Meter. Just arrange the price with your cab driver before you go. You should pay no more than 1500 baht to get to any location in central Hua-Hin. Do not pay more. I would never use the hotel or airport services becuase they are much more expensive and often drive like crazy to get back for the next fare.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: HH-BKK Limousine transfer

The Hyatt uses a 7 seater luxury Mercedes Van, very luxurious seats inside ( took a quick peek ).

Bangkok..Riding in...
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: HH-BKK Limousine transfer

both hyatt & dusit operate mercedes benz shuttle vans between bangkok & hua hin, but the dusit has a bigger bus. price is baht 500 per person, you don't have to be a hotel guest to utilize the service.

if you are looking for a private transfer you can either take a local taxi at baht 1500 net (with the risk the air-con won't work, the vehicle breaks down.... as my mom has experienced), or book online with a proper limo company, eg. www.bangkoklimousines.com, www.limousinethailand.com, etc., depending on the season the discount rates can be baht 1800 net, and that is for a cefiro/camry/volvo.

if you choose to use unregistered / streetside vehicles then you travel at your own risk.

Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin