We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair salons

manchester
Level Contributor
1,929 posts
224 reviews
Save Topic
Hair salons

I desperately need a trim but no time before I fly to Thailand , my first stop on my holiday is hua hin, are there some hair salons around where I can a reasonable , quick trim please ?

cli
Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hair salons

Probably more hair salons then there is tailors which is saying something. Most well known is probably Chic with 2 salons, one in Chomsin Road and another in the main road a couple of hundred yards down from the traffic lights on the station road. Then there is another on the top floor of Market Village, my wife uses one just down from Chic on the main road but there are literally dozens sprinkled all around town. I should also add that most open quite early in the mornings until late evenings and most you don't need to make an appointment with.

Edited: 24 May 2013, 12:42
manchester
Level Contributor
1,929 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hair salons

Thanks for the info. Sounds perfect.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,691 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hair salons

I would add to that they are also very cheap and the people are very accommodating. Both wife and self had one just before we left.

Level Contributor
4 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hair salons

Is there any specific person you can recommend? I have curly hair and have had disastrous experiences in some salons here and in Taiwan where I used to live... Hoping for someone experienced in Farang hair, definitely for a cut and possibly colour as well. Thanks so much in advance!

5. Re: Hair salons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin