We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best price for centara 2014?

manchester
Level Contributor
1,908 posts
213 reviews
Save Topic
Best price for centara 2014?

There seem to be a lot of Centara hotel fans on here, I am now definitely a fan too, we are tentatively thinking of visiting in 2014 after a trip to Vietnam, I was just wondering how do most people who go there book? as a package or is there a particular website which offers favourable rates ? thanks

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best price for centara 2014?

There are so many websites out there, they have different terms for how you pay, some want all the money right there on the spot, others such as Sawadee / Beachsiam only go for a deposit and balance a few weeks before you arrive.

I stick with those local Thailand based ones. Rates do vary by season so time of year is important to know.

Edited: 26 June 2013, 01:22
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
423 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best price for centara 2014?

I booked through HotelTravel.com

At the time of booking, a few months prior to our intended stay, HotelTravel.com offered the best deal. Booking was easy and the process has been flawless.

At Centara now and after being here a day, it looked as though I may have had to check out and return to Australia unplanned cutting my holiday short. The manager at the main lobby would have been happy to refund my money, but as I had booked through HotelTravel.com, I would have had to go through them for the refund if needed. Happily and luckily for me I could sort my business issues out from the comfort of the pool villa, with much help from the amazing staff at Centara, and I didn't have to check out early or go the refund path.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best price for centara 2014?

Also Asiatravel usually has good deals.

www.asiatravel.com

manchester
Level Contributor
1,908 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best price for centara 2014?

Thanks I will bear those in mind, when I was there in June I had booked with travel republic which seemed to offer the best rates and for my Koh Samui hotel agoda had the best rates ...it is amazing how they differ as I was looking at the centara for several weeks before booking , it was for 3 nights from 31 may and varied from £276 to £595. !!!

Edinburgh Scotland
Level Contributor
904 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best price for centara 2014?

I have just retuned from the Centara and have been checking prices for 2014 we enjoyed it so much. We booked last year with Kenwood Travel who had the best price I could find for the Centara. . I just checked their website today for 2014 and their price for a pool villa was £872 less than the hotels own website and only £65 more than we paid this year!!

manchester
Level Contributor
1,908 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best price for centara 2014?

Thanks Edinburgh ....are you doing package or just hotel?

Edinburgh Scotland
Level Contributor
904 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best price for centara 2014?

We have been to Hua Hin twice now, once at the Centara, and have always booked flights and hotel separately. Usually use Skyscanners to source best flight price.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,908 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best price for centara 2014?

Thanks, I always book separately too as we like put together multi centre trips, the trip I just had ws my first time to the Centara but 3rd to HH

Essex
Level Contributor
194 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best price for centara 2014?

If you are looking for flights, try Oman Air, some really good rices at the moment

warwickshire
Level Contributor
176 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best price for centara 2014?

Singapore Airlines seem to be offering some good prices at the moment. Worth a look

Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin