We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mini-van to Hua Hin

Hong Kong, China
2 posts
Save Topic
Mini-van to Hua Hin

As I know there are some mini van to Hua Hin, however I am concerning my luggage problems.

We together have four luggage and would like to ask how much does it cost if i wanna buy seats for my luggage. I m thinking is it enough to buy 2 seats fro 4 luggage?

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
122 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mini-van to Hua Hin

We booked with Oriental Transfers over the internet. They have mini vans. You can email them with any questions and they are very quick to respond.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
9,693 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mini-van to Hua Hin

I'm assuming that you are asking about the public vans departing from Victory Monument to Hua Hin. These are not luxury vehicles and rather cramped. Think airline economy class with 31" pitch.

It entirely depends on the size of your pieces. If they are all hard cases and the maximum size that airlines accept as checked baggage, they hardly will fit. Three suitcases in a double seat should be doable. If you have hand baggage sized pieces you could squeeze them next to your feet but you won't be very comfortable.

A seat used for baggage will cost the same as a seat for a person (180 baht).

Singapore, null...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Mini-van to Hua Hin

hi there,

may I check for the mini van to hua hin. we just take the train to victory monument and we can just buy the ticket ? you have any ideas what time does the counter open for business?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
650 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mini-van to Hua Hin

I once got there for 7am and they were open already at Victory Monument.

When you get to Hua Hin you will need to take a tuk tuk to your hotel and the cost is going to be 150 Baht, yes that is right nearly the same cost to go 2km that you just paid to go 200km, go figure!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,567 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mini-van to Hua Hin

Also its a good idae to read the FAQ.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293915-c175744/Thail…

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,692 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mini-van to Hua Hin

Have a look at Bell travel, they go direct from the airport to Hua Hin 5 times a day.

belltravelservice.com/pages/PageAboutSharedT…

Trisha

Ps. I have assumed you are travelling from the airport - I may be wrong.

Edited: 02 October 2013, 20:21
7. Re: Mini-van to Hua Hin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2014, 06:22