We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much is the taxis to Devasom?

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
328 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
How much is the taxis to Devasom?

Firstly, is Devasom located at cha-am or hua hin? As i'll be taking the mini bus from Victory Monument, where is the alighting point? Any nice places around there to shop and eat before I head back to Devasom? Can I just flag a taxi to Devasom off the street and how much does it cost?

P.s. Can someone advise me on which company mini bus to take from Victory Monument? And direction from the Victory Monument train station?

Thanks..

1. Re: How much is the taxis to Devasom?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 30 July 2013, 16:28
Edited: 30 July 2013, 16:28
Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much is the taxis to Devasom?

Devasom is south of Cha Am along the coast stretch towards Hua Hin. Quiet area ,at the coast between the Hua Hin town and Cha Am town, if you want to go into Hua Hin town then you would need to get a car+driver ( meaning same same taxi )

This is a quiet area , to get back to Devasom from Hua hin at night here are taxi cars available ( not offical ), or a tuk tuk if you wished. I am guess perhaps THB 250

You would have to take a van destination Hua Hin as it is further than Cha Am town, perhaps the driver will stop on the main road for you but I don't know, also note that the Devasom as other hotels in that area are some way from the main road, distance I can't tell you but I doubt you would enjoy walking to the coast from the main road with your baggage waiting for someone perhaps to help out.

hey also 'may' have a shuttle to Hua Hin in the evenings.

It is a quiet relaxing place , I have not stayed only visited, nice if you want somewhere very quiet.

3. Re: How much is the taxis to Devasom?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin