We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JBR August 2013 Trip - 5n and 6d in Hua hin :-)

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
60 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
JBR August 2013 Trip - 5n and 6d in Hua hin :-)

I am not a good writer so apologies for any mistakes. We are just back from our 9 days beautiful trip of Thailand. We stayed in Hua hin for 5 nights and Bangkok for 3 nights.

Many thanks for all replies and forum postings. They had helped in our trip quite alot.

Here I am writing of my JBR of Hua hin for 5 nights .

15th August

Our flight landed from India in Bangkok at around 11:30 a.m.

We arranged for transfer from Bangkok to Hua hin through Miss Na. Her service was prompt and quite good. We communicated through emails. Taxi was clean. We reached in Hua hin at roughly around 4 p.m. We booked for Hilton through wotif in mystery deal. After check in we ordered pasta and Food salad through room service. After few hours of rest in the night we went for Night market. We enjoyed wandering in night market and had a terrible Indian dinner at Maharaja Restaurant.

16th August

After breakfast we spend 2-3 hours in pool. In the afternoon we wandered around Hua hin for sightseeing tour prices, I bought Crocs from Hua hin shopping mall in discount. We both had foot massage and post which we crashed in our hotel room. In the evening again we went to Hua hin night market , bought small gifts for my friend, tried local thai fruits.

We had a terrible Italian dinner in a restaurant near to our hotel don't remember the name.

17th August

Today we have booked Private tour for Pala-u waterfall trip through Ken Diamond. We paid 3800 Baht for the same. Trip included food, guide and private car Transfer, Tour was beautiful and food was yummy. I will post review of tour separately. We reached hotel at around 4:30 p.m. We both crashed in our rooms and had dinner at Burger King.

18th August

In the morning post breakfast we spend 3-4 hours in pool then we went to Market Village for boarding our shuttle for afternoon Wine tour. But tour got cancelled and they postponed for Monday. God I should have taken hint and cancelled this boring tour, but no we decided to take this tour on Monday.

Anyways we spent our time in Market village and had lovely pasta in a Italian restaurant i guess on First or second floor. I bought some tasty Dry fruits ( Kiwi and mixed berries) and shoes again through sale.

Back to hotel and had dinner at Burger King again.

19th August.

Post breakfast went for winery shuttle tour to Market village. For us tour was pretty boring. It was very hard to kill time. Somehow time got passed and we reached back to Market Village. We booked for our transfer back to Bangkok :-( through Bell Travel for 610 baht for two people.

In the evening we had lovely dinner at S&S Indian Restaurant. I wish we had found this restaurant earlier.

20th August

After having breakfast and checking out of our hotel :-( we took our transfer back to Bangkok at 12:00 noon.

Our trip to Hua hin was awesome , missing already :-(

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JBR August 2013 Trip - 5n and 6d in Hua hin :-)

Don't worry, your writing's fine and I'm really glad you enjoyed Hua Hin , thanks for taking the time to post your experience.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,706 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JBR August 2013 Trip - 5n and 6d in Hua hin :-)

Good post - you should be planing your return visit by now!

Trisha

Perth
Level Contributor
740 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: JBR August 2013 Trip - 5n and 6d in Hua hin :-)

Thanks for posting, good to hear you have a great time.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: JBR August 2013 Trip - 5n and 6d in Hua hin :-)

Garry, no problems with your writing. I enjoyed reading about your time in Hua Hin. Glad you enjoyed your visit and next time you go back you'll know the good restaurants to eat at.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,869 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: JBR August 2013 Trip - 5n and 6d in Hua hin :-)

What a great report, I really enjoyed reading it. We used ms. Na transfer too which was excellent value. You sure packed a lot into your stay in HH I wish we had tried the S & S restaurant , must try it next trip ..

Wiltshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,211 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: JBR August 2013 Trip - 5n and 6d in Hua hin :-)

Great report Gary - shame about the restaurant disasters though. Looking forward to reading your review of the trip to the waterfall. We haven't done that yet, but its on the wish list. Thanks for sharing

Mags

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
60 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: JBR August 2013 Trip - 5n and 6d in Hua hin :-)

Thanks all for kind comments. I had some very gud food experience at Hua Hin like S&S, Italian food at market village and Thai veg food during our Pa La u Waterfall visit. Lolz I guess I bound to have some bad food exp outside my country being I am a veg ( don't eat egg, fish) and a fussy eater

8. Re: JBR August 2013 Trip - 5n and 6d in Hua hin :-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin
Recent Conversations