We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy perfume?

Perth
Level Contributor
740 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Where to buy perfume?

I haven't been able to find any market stalls that sell perfume in Hua Hin. Would anyone know which market stalls I could find perfurm?

thanks

cli
Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy perfume?

Are you talking about the real stuff like Prada, Gucci etc then if so nowhere in Hua Hin, you'll have to go to Bangkok and the big shopping malls. If you mean copies or just cheap brands then there are usually 2 stalls in Market Village selling it, one of which is usually by the entrance to Tesco.

Perth
Level Contributor
740 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy perfume?

Thanks a heap. I will have a better look around when we go to Market Village. I picked up some lovely shoes there already, a great place to shop.

Interestingly today we went for a stroll and ended up next to the night market. During the day they sell all kinds of fresh food products and we found they also have other stalls in that market. The first lady we bought something from said that they don't barter because it is considered to be for local Thai shoppers. We don't usually buy much but found it was great buying from here. The prices were so cheap and no haggling. For instance, backpacks were about $13.

3. Re: Where to buy perfume?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2014, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin