We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any public access to the beach between Hilton & Veranda Lodg

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
10,346 posts
153 reviews
Save Topic
Any public access to the beach between Hilton & Veranda Lodg

I walked along this morning for well over a 1km, south from the beach access at the Hilton, before I found another road leading down & giving access to the beach, next to the Veranda Lodge hotel.. Perhaps I missed another access route for the general public to the beach ?

So many big walls & closed gates, with signs all along the way, stating Private, No entry, No trespassing etc etc

Appreciate any comments

Manchester
Level Contributor
558 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any public access to the beach between Hilton & Veranda Lodg

which Soi is Veranda Lodge? we have used various exists around there as we park our scooter up and walk along the beach,,,some exisits are not visible Sois... you have to be a bit cheeky, because you more or less walk thru the beach bars, where they are preparing drinks...we usually stop and have a juice on our way out,so as to not offend...

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
10,346 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any public access to the beach between Hilton & Veranda Lodg

Its on Soi 67. I prefer to access the beach from there now to be honest, it means you miss most of the deckhairs & umbrella that block the beach closer to the Hilton

3. Re: Any public access to the beach between Hilton & Veranda Lodg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 05:22