We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evason Hua Hin with a 5 year old?

Weybridge, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Evason Hua Hin with a 5 year old?

Good morning.

We're looking at booking a holiday to Thailand in March and would ideally like a family friendly hotel with a kids club for my 5 year old daughter?

Which is the best room to book to ensure we have enough space and would you recommend half board, full board or all inclusive?

Is the beach accessible and one you could enjoy (we usually travel to the Caribbean so have got used to white sandy beaches)?

Thank you

Nadine

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,691 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Evason Hua Hin with a 5 year old?

In most hotels in Thailand I personally would never book any meals until I had arrived there because eating out is so cheap. However, If there are no restaurants close by, I might book breakfast each day.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evason Hua Hin with a 5 year old?

Do note that the Evason is Not in Hua Hin but is in Pranburi about 35-40 mins by road south of Hua hin, if you are looking for a very quiet area then may suit.

I would never suggest going full board, with breakfast is sufficient, but note it is a quiet area and although some pleaces to eat nearby it will be norhing like the choice of actually being at a beach resort / hotel wihich is in the Hua hin and nearby beach areas as you would then have access to lots of choices.

Were you looking for a very quiet area like Pranburi ?

Edited: 20 February 2014, 16:14
Weybridge, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evason Hua Hin with a 5 year old?

Thank you!

Weybridge, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evason Hua Hin with a 5 year old?

Thank you for your reply, we were looking to get away from it all and ideally somewhere quiet so Pranburi sounds ideal. We'll probably go with the breakfast option only.

5. Re: Evason Hua Hin with a 5 year old?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin