We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sell Hua Hin to me!! :-)

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
500 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Sell Hua Hin to me!! :-)

Hi everyone! I have booked our flights for Christmas, and now it's the job of planning! I love Thailand and have been to the likes of krabi and Phuket etc so want to try somewhere new. We are having 3/4 days in Chang Mail and finishing off in Bangkok.

So who recommends Hua Hin then and why?! Thanks for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Hua Hin
Hua Hin
Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, Thailand
Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
59 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sell Hua Hin to me!! :-)

Hua Hin is ok, but you'd want to stay at a lovely resort to make it a nice stay really. There are a few things to do and visit, although our favourites were visiting the Hua Hin Vineyard restaurant, and a boat ride through the mangroves at the national park, which is out of town. If you drive about an hour further south to Chumphon, you can get a ferry to the island Koh tao - i admit i haven't been there yet, but it's supposed to be beautiful and good for snorkelling and diving, so it's on my agenda.

Edited: 13 March 2014, 07:32
Mentioned in this post
Hua Hin
Hua Hin
Chumphon
Chumphon
Chumphon Province, Thailand
Prachuap Khiri...
Level Contributor
6,985 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sell Hua Hin to me!! :-)

hua hin to chumphorn is 270 kms and over 3 hrs away

Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
59 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sell Hua Hin to me!! :-)

Ooops, my mistake, I didn't realise it took us that long to drive there. Thanks for pointing it out.

Kerrie

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
913 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Sell Hua Hin to me!! :-)

This year will be our 5th trip to Hua Hin and every time I STILL get excited.I LOVE Hua Hin for it's amazing food,fab Shopping, The Cape Nidhra Hotel (our 2nd time of staying there and I just LOVE the place) nice beaches,and last but certainly not least the people who IMHO are amongst the nicest in the world.

Some of my happiest times on hol have been spent in Hua Hin and to be honest it's one of the only places we've been that hubby actually relaxes in (we went to the Maldives and he was still glued to his iPad checking emails from work!!) I know that you'll love it once you get there. Happy Travels.

Mentioned in this post
Hua Hin
Hua Hin
Cape Nidhra Hotel
Cape Nidhra Hotel
878 Reviews
Hua Hin, Thailand
15. Re: Sell Hua Hin to me!! :-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 04:24
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin