We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Karting in Hua Hin

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
27 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Karting in Hua Hin

Hi

We haven't been to Hua Hin for 4 years now and we are returning at the end of the month and cant wait !

There was a karting track run by an English guy just outside of town about 10 mins in a tuk tuk

I sent an email a couple of weeks ago via their web site but I haven't had a reply.

Does anyone know if this karting track is still open please

Adam & Shell

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Karting in Hua Hin

We never went to it, unless someone knows perhaps you can ask on http://www.huahinforum.com/ you should get a fast response

cli
Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,503 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Karting in Hua Hin

I used to be a regular at the track and knew the owner Neil very well but haven't been there now for a number of years. I drive past the place nearly every day and its still there but I never see any sign of activity at all or cars parked in the car park. Simply don't know if still in operation.

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
27 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Karting in Hua Hin

Thanks Monica I will give it a go

Yes Cli I do remember now that Neil was his name, he met up with us down town for a few beers last time we were over

Pity there has been no activity. I was really looking forward to a few laps.

I will try the other forum as Monica suggested and see if there is any response

Adlington, United...
Level Contributor
499 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Karting in Hua Hin

Neil still owns the track but he also has a few b& bs in town so he is often there

5. Re: Karting in Hua Hin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 05:15