We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation around Hua Hin/Cha Aam

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
227 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation around Hua Hin/Cha Aam

Could anyone please give me information regarding transportation in the Hua Hin/ Cha am area.I know they have a very good baht bus system in Pattaya and it is very easy getting around there and was wondering if a similar system works here. If there was it would make it a lot easier to decide on a hotel location as we are not as mobile as we used to be and do not want to be dependant on expensive taxis to get to shops bars etc.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation around Hua Hin/Cha Aam

No where as near as good as Pattaya area unfortunately.

There are some roues and it is B 10 daytime and those routes that go after dark goes to B 20.

For beach area the songthaew route from central Hua Hin goes all the way down to Khao Takiab , late at night though would cost B 150-200 for tuk tuk back to that area.

Brisbane Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation around Hua Hin/Cha Aam

Hi Monica, read one of your posts about Train To Hua Hin. We have been before to HH. My wife and I would like to catch the train but we can't find anything on the "fast" railcar. Maybe they don't run anymore?

By the Timetable I can see the first train in 9:10am.

Tony

AUSTRALIA

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
687 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation around Hua Hin/Cha Aam

The fast railcar leaves at 0805 to Hua Hin every day DRC 43

have a look at seat 61.com Thailand section

4. Re: Transportation around Hua Hin/Cha Aam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin