We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotelsclick.com and centara deluxe rooms

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Level Contributor
294 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
hotelsclick.com and centara deluxe rooms

I am just wondering if anyone has used hotelsclick.com for booking hotels before and whether they had any problems? They have the best prices for Centara I can find for the period I want to stay. Also are the deluxe rooms in the newly refurbished section of the hotel or non refurbished area. Do the deluxe rooms have balcony? and do any have seaview or pool views? thanks Geoff

Essex
Level Contributor
193 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotelsclick.com and centara deluxe rooms

Not used Hotelclick, but have found Netflights have very reasonable rates for the Centara.

Fresno, California
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: hotelsclick.com and centara deluxe rooms

Hello hello. I'm new to this.

I'd like to give my opinion on this matter.

I happened to use them and everything went well. The only negative side is that their customer service is not very keen on picking up the phone. So, in case of problems (hope you will not have any), you'd better write an email to them rather than call them.

London
Level Contributor
750 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotelsclick.com and centara deluxe rooms

No direct experience of using hotelsclick, but I'd just be wary of using one of the smaller hotel booking companies that are difficult to contact. See thread lower down about problems with think2travel before they went bust.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotelsclick.com and centara deluxe rooms

I have used hotelsclick before and never had a problem but usually the Centara has better rates when you book direct with them so check that there aren't any booking fees and taxes that are added on just before you give your credit card details.

Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotelsclick.com and centara deluxe rooms

From my observation from the time when I worked for them it is like a lottery regarding the chances of smooth and without problems booking, based on the feedback and reviews from lucky and unlucky customers.

Best of lucks and congrats to the winners :D

6. Re: hotelsclick.com and centara deluxe rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin