We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hua Hin at Christmas

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
203 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Hua Hin at Christmas

We are planning to go to Thailand for Christmas to visit family. If we want to go for a few days to Hua Hin, how soon do we need to book a place? There will be either 3 adults and one child or 5 adults and one child. Could you point me towards a condo or villas? I've looked thru listed properties a bit but not finding anything too promising. Thank you for your help / suggestions.

cli
Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hua Hin at Christmas

Christmas is peak time all over Thailand so I would strongly suggest booking ASAP. If only wanting a villa or condo for a few days you will probably pay well over the odds for one but give Casa Seaside a try other than that your best bet will still be a Google search.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
3,409 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hua Hin at Christmas

Sue

Try www.tiratiraa.com. Haven't stayed there but it's in the centre of town and looks modern.

Jim

Manchester
Level Contributor
595 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hua Hin at Christmas

Sue...if you haven't already booked a condo, it will be difficult to find a good one, Hua Hin has people return year after year, at this peak time, re- booking places well in advance....I would hurry if I were you..

4. Re: Hua Hin at Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:15