We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Time to Hua HIn

Blue Mountains...
Level Contributor
218 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
First Time to Hua HIn

HI All

It is my first time to Hua HIn this August, i usually go to Chaing Mai at this time of year. I have booked my flights and the beautiful Rest Detail Hotel. I would love some tips on you favourite places to eat, shop and sight see. Also any advice on getting from Bangkok my road the Hotel is charging 3,500 baht each way can we get this cheaper?

Also tips on getting around town and any good massage places nearby to Rest Detail, i am spoilt by Chaing Mai massage i always have atleast one foot massage a day when i am there.

Any tips/advice greatly appreciated. i am really looking forward to exploring a new area of Thailand

Edinburgh Scotland
Level Contributor
905 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First Time to Hua HIn

Stayed at the Rest Detail 3 years ago and although it was beautiful there is nothing nearby and it's quite a way out of town.

To get to Hua Hin from Bangkok contact Mr Roong. We have used him 3 times for return trips. He is very reliable with nice vehicles. Email roongsayam@gmail.com.

Blue Mountains...
Level Contributor
218 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First Time to Hua HIn

Hi Endinburgh thanks for your reply

3. Re: First Time to Hua HIn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin