We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

markets

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
markets

Are the night market's open tonight in Hua Hin

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,691 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: markets

Unfortunately this is a difficult question to answer, because reading this in different parts of the world will yield different answers because of the time/date timezone differences. It is now Friday morning in the UK, so my answer is yes.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: markets

It is a public holiday in Thailand today that's why I was asking

cli
Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,379 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: markets

Hi, the main night market is open every night of the year no matter what ever festival or the weather is doing, the smaller night market next to the temple is also likewise but in quieter times some stall holders only open at weekends. Cicada market is only Friday , sat and Sunday evenings again regardless of festivals etc and the Grand Market is open every night of the year but again in quiet times might be closed on a Monday or Tuesday evening and there you have it in simple terms.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: markets

It is a public holiday in Thailand today that's why I was asking. Thanks Cli

Edited: 11 July 2014, 11:48
Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
429 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: markets

Now that Cli, was a useful and helpful reply. Thank you very much for the information.

6. Re: markets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin