We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife in Hua hin?

delhi
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife in Hua hin?

I am visiting Hua hin for the first time, how is Hua hin in terms of night life and what is the best beach front resort/villa for a 5-6 days trip. Thanks

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,691 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife in Hua hin?

What do you mean by "What is the best beachfront resort/villa" ?

Do you mean value for money?

Facilities?

Location?

Many people on here advise that the Grand Centara (formerly Sofitel) is the best, but that depends on your budget.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g297922-d5770…

There are many others including the Hyatt Regency.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g297922-d3059…

delhi
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife in Hua hin?

Best in terms of food, nightlife, service and location etc? I am not typically looking for a five star expereince but even a nice boutique villa/ resort with great food and buzzing with energy!

I have heard of Centara, i'll check it out..

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,996 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife in Hua hin?

Lots of good places to eat at. Just wander around and see which takes your fancy.

The night market is brilliant and a must visit place.

The Centara isn't the cheapest hotel but the reviews are consistently excellent. I can highly recommend. Fabulous place.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife in Hua hin?

what are the bars & bargirls like in Hua hin

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
11,335 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightlife in Hua hin?

Plenty of small bars in the area behind the Hilton. Have a look at the Huahinafterdark website for more information

Surrey
Destination Expert
for El Gouna
Level Contributor
1,567 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nightlife in Hua hin?

Have a look at Baan Laksasubha. Great boutique hotel, located on the beach and a few minutes walk to all the bars and restaurants.

Lisa

Surrey
Destination Expert
for El Gouna
Level Contributor
1,567 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nightlife in Hua hin?

Ps.. Regarding nightlife head towards the hilton then take one of the turnings on the left. Lots of bars and restaurants with live music etc. my favourite was the London Bar with live band every night and pool tables.

Lisa

8. Re: Nightlife in Hua hin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 05:15