We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Centara superior or deluxe room...the difference ?

manchester
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
210 reviews
Save Topic
Centara superior or deluxe room...the difference ?

Looking to book for next year and the deluxe room is only slightly more expensive than the superior . From what I can decipher the only difference is the balcony is larger in the deluxe. Does anyone know if this is right please ?

London
Level Contributor
106 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Centara superior or deluxe room...the difference ?

Hi Shirley,

We've stayed in both superior and deluxe room's here.

The difference in the two is either bigger balcony or a sea view. The actual room size is the same.

There are three wings in the hotel, colonial, railway and garden wing.

The deluxe rooms in the garden wing are mainly on the ground floor and have a larger raised terrace area. The deluxe in the colonial wing are either a bigger balcony or same size balcony as superior, but with a sea view depending on room number. Not sure about the railway wing.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Centara superior or deluxe room...the difference ?

Thanks londontraveller that has cleared it up for me, I don't know what block we were in last time we stayed thee , but if I came out of my room door the museum cafe was on my right just along the corridor , any idea which building this would be ?

London
Level Contributor
106 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Centara superior or deluxe room...the difference ?

Hi Shirley

You were in the Railway wing. If you went left out of your room, it'll take you to the reception

manchester
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Centara superior or deluxe room...the difference ?

Thanks again for your help

durham
Level Contributor
29 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Centara superior or deluxe room...the difference ?

Centara grand website says superior rooms up to 37 sqmetres delux room up to 50 sq metres so the delux room is bigger.

6. Re: Centara superior or deluxe room...the difference ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2015, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin