We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oct weather in HH

New Delhi
Level Contributor
119 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Oct weather in HH

I will be in HH starting oct 3rd, what weather can we expect ?

Thanks

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,116 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oct weather in HH

A mixture of sunshine and rain, more sunshine probably with late, heavy showers on some days, still very warm and humid. Seas a bit choppy and murky.

London, United...
Level Contributor
14,318 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oct weather in HH

Try using the search facility .. there is loads of treads on October weather.

e.g. tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297922-i9453-k6…

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Oct weather in HH

Hi!

I saw your recommendation about Mr. Roong, I try to contact him at roongsayam@hotmail.com but the email was return (fail to deliver). Did I get the correct email add?

I'm planning to go Hua Hin in 2 weeks time and wondering if we can book him to bring us around for 1-2 days, thanks in advance!

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,116 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oct weather in HH

His email has changed as it was hacked some while ago. If you search through the HH forum you should find the new one.

New Delhi
Level Contributor
119 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oct weather in HH

roongsayam@gmail.com is his email add but i would avoid him, had 2 bad experiences where we were left stranded

6. Re: Oct weather in HH

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin