We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangkok Transfer

Australia
5 posts
Save Topic
Bangkok Transfer

Hi,

My wife, daughter and I are looking to transfer from Bangkok to Hua Hin via a car service (preferably to a mini bus), can anyone recommend a company?

Thanks.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bangkok Transfer

Your hotel concierge at your Bangkok hotel can arrange, just advise the day or even evening before. Not necessary to book, or the tour desk there will give you prices for van or limousine.

Many of the tops hotels and resorts have their own shuttle vans, I have no idea if Sheraton will be doing the same, but if they are then you would just book with them and even if not staying at the Sheraton in bangkok you could just get a cab to the Sheraton to get their shuttle, others charge B 500 per person so if they plan to do same I would guess it would be about the same.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bangkok Transfer

A limo or vans would probably be around B 3,000 range.

Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bangkok Transfer

Thanks Monica

Manchester
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bangkok Transfer

We have a transfer booked for 11.2.07 BHT5600 return BK-Hua Hin .I booked it a while ago,but have had confirmation recently.Presume it will be ok.The email is nov_krub@hotmail.com

You pay the driver and it includes all tolls.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bangkok Transfer

That sounds quite a good deal.

Montgomery, Alabama
Level Contributor
134 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bangkok Transfer

We used Mr. Roong who may be contacted at roongsayam@hotmail.com. He responds quickly to email. His price was 2000 baht either way. His cars are large and very new. He is a safe driver. He will pickup in the city or the airport. He is based in Hua Hin.

7. Re: Bangkok Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 16:19
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin