We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton Krabi Resort: Any information on this Resort?

Lockeford, CA
2 posts
Save Topic
Sheraton Krabi Resort: Any information on this Resort?

My husband and I are planning a trip to Thailand in November of 2005 and are thinking of staying here. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

kent
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheraton Krabi Resort: Any information on this Resort?

Hi, just looking for info myself on the sheraton, Krabi. Did you go, how was it ? Planning to go with my hubby this Nov.

Are there nearby shops resturants etc ? Thanks

bangkok
Level Contributor
2,218 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheraton Krabi Resort: Any information on this Resort?

machvnds

The Sheraton Krabi is located at Khlong Moung which is about 20 minutes from Ao Nang. Ao Nang is the main area of Krabi for hotels, shops, restaurants etc.

The hotel itself is on large grounds, as a result it takes a few minutes to walk to the pool/beach areas via a wooden/concrete pathway. Alternatively golf cart buggies are available to take you there and back. the pool is nice and relaxing and the beach is clean and is fine for swimming except during the monsoon season when there are usually large numbers of jelly fish in the sea. By november you should be free of them.

the hotel also offers windsurfing, kayaking free of charge.

Outside the hotel there are a small number of restaurants and a few shops. Ao Nang has many more. You can travel to Ao Nang by taxi and the flat fare is usually 400B each way. there are no metered taxis in Krabi.

i can't comment on the style/comfort of rooms as i have only eaten there and used their pool.

you can find more reviews at

www.asiarooms.com

www.sawadee.com

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ (hotel review section)

bkk3

3. Re: Sheraton Krabi Resort: Any information on this Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 13:20