We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

krabi & ko phi phi

les_r28
Level Contributor
31 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
krabi & ko phi phi

my partner and i are hoping to be in thailand for around 17 days over xmas & new year, we would like to stay in krabi & phi phi and wondered what things were like there now after tsunamia nd if anyone can recommend anywhere.

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
Level Contributor
3,059 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: krabi & ko phi phi

Hello

Do you have budget? Have a look at Ao Nang Villa Resort Krabi . Phi Phi Cabana Resort, Holiday Inn, and Phi Phi island village resort. Krabi is more or less back to normal and phi phi you can still see what happened in places but it is still very beautifull.Things getting back to normal now.

Julie

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
790 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: krabi & ko phi phi

I went to Krabi & Phi Phi March this year. Things are very much back to normal now. Phi Phi island has been rebuild but you can still see some remnants from the tsunami.

3. Re: krabi & ko phi phi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 16:23