We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi in Krabi

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
170 posts
Save Topic
Taxi in Krabi

Hi,

Anyone know how much is a taxi ride from the airport to Krabi town and from Krabi town to the beach(Aonang)?

Thanks

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi in Krabi

Click on before you go on this page it explains the taxi fares. I arrive 5/11 at Krabi airport and hope to find someone on the spot to share a taxi with me to town.

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi in Krabi

400THB for a car. 800THB for a van and 150THB by shuttle bus(to Aonang, Krabi town must be cheaper)

this is a standard fare

Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi in Krabi

above post is incorrect - it is 600 Baht for a car to Aonang. Although as previously advised, my mates booked on www.asiareservations.net (who are based in Aonang) for 550 Baht

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi in Krabi

sorry, it was a price in March so now it may hike up

5. Re: Taxi in Krabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 06:20