We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golden beach resort

australia
Level Contributor
307 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
golden beach resort

Has anyone stayed at the golden beach resort and know if the superior suites are pool view and ground level, or would it be better to go for the pavillion suite it is the same cost as superior suites. We like to be near pool area. Thanks

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,963 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golden beach resort

Hi bellajess, I think the superior suites might overlook the pool, I have viewed many photos and vaguely remember reading about the room specifics but I can't tell from photos if they are ground level. I was going to suggest contacting them direct and asking for a hotel plan, but I can't find an email address on their web site. Does anyone know if they have one and what it is?

Cheers

Lee

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: golden beach resort

I cant answer your question but I had a very nice green prawn curry there washed down with a delightful watermelon shake just a couple of days ago.

3. Re: golden beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 15:19