We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Problem with mosquitoes at the Sala Talay?

Germany
Level Contributor
135 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Problem with mosquitoes at the Sala Talay?

We will be visiting Krabi for the first time in July this year. We had planned on booking a room at the new Sala Talay, but I just wanted to hold back a bit, as there weren't too many reviews on the hotel as yet. Today I found some reviews on another hotel booking website, and 3 people said, that they had lots of mosquitoes there. Can anybody confirm this? As it is a new hotel, there is not so much feedback yet, but perhaps someone here on Tripadvisor has stayed at or next to (unfortunately I don't know which hotels are close by) the Sala Talay can give me some information.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Problem with mosquitoes at the Sala Talay?

Hi Ducktrio,

Thanks for your PM. I'm sure the resort will be fine. I have read on Agoda the reviews which seem to be quite good! I also read about the mosquitos, but this cannot really be helped. Mosquitos are everywhere in Thailand, you just need to make sure you protect yourself.

I will write a review on this hotel when i return 1st May along with many pics of the resort

Many thanks,

Izzy

Germany
Level Contributor
135 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Problem with mosquitoes at the Sala Talay?

Hi Izzy,

sounds good! Have a great holiday, and I'm looking forward to your review.

ducktrio

3. Re: Problem with mosquitoes at the Sala Talay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 01:17