We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Worth going to Krabi in August?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
545 posts
195 reviews
Save Topic
Worth going to Krabi in August?

Hi,

We were planning on going to Krabi for 5 nights in August aswell as 1 or 2 other surrounding destinations that we have yet to decide on. We have a 11 year old and an 8 year old and would like to relax, eat out, and show the kids other cultures & areas....and the kids love a great pool.

After reading some reviews I get the impression that Krabi is not worth going to in August due to the rain. This is the only time we can take our holidays. Any other sugestions where we could go.

I would really appreciate any help

Thanks

Tracy

melbourne
Level Contributor
128 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Worth going to Krabi in August?

I was in krabi during august for around a week. I had no issue with rain though it did rain a couple of times but it's to be expected considering the climate of Thailand. Unfortunatly it could be different when you visit, you'll only know for sure once your there.

2. Re: Worth going to Krabi in August?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2010, 06:17