We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krabi Tour Operators

Montville, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Krabi Tour Operators

Hi, We're going to Krabi Feb. 2011 and having difficulty finding Tour Operators (reputable) speedboat Tour to Phi Phi Island as we have a 7 yr old daughter. Need help Please! Also, any suggestions on other tours etc. Restaurants etc. Thanks in advance

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
222 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krabi Tour Operators

Hi Jo

I used Andaman Camp and Cruise when i stayed in Krabi last year, i am going back next April and will used them again.

You can find their website which has details of where they go and what they do. They are a family firm, and Aussie girl and her Thai husband, we found them very friendly and professional, they are certainly not the cheapest you can find but i wouldn't hesitate in recommending them, and as i said, i will be using them again next year!

Enjoy your stay.

Montville, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Krabi Tour Operators

Hi Plymouth, I emailed Elizabeth at Andaman and the tour sounds great. Any recommendations of itinerary. Thanks so much for responding. A girlfriend had said speedboat definately, but Longtail sounds nice and enjoyable perhaps a little more cruisey. Thanks Jo

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
222 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Krabi Tour Operators

In my opinion the longtails win over speed boats every time, they aren't as quick but for me they are part of thailand!

regarding restaurants, you haven't said where you are staying but you can eat well and cheaply in many places. have you thought of visiting krabi town's night market, it's a great evening out and has wonderful, authentic thai food that costs pennies as well as being a fun spectacle.

4. Re: Krabi Tour Operators

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2011, 07:48