We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amari Vogue Geography

Jaipur
Level Contributor
750 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Amari Vogue Geography

After reading a lot about the Amari's geography i.e location of Honeymoon suites in particular I am still quite confused.

I believe 5401 and 4401 are quite famous here. I am trying to understand where all are honeymoon suites. Like which all room numbers.

What does room numbers indicate.

From what I understand

- first digit is building number, are honeymoon suites only in building 4 and 5.

- Second digit I believe are floors, 4th being the highest is that correct, honeymoon suites are on which floor.

- What does third digit indicate ? I have only seen 0 for building 4 and 5 atleast.

- Last digit probably means rooms on the same floor, with 1 being the frontmost room facing the sea, is that correct, do all honeymoon suites are 1's ?

Please help with all these doubts (too many I guess) but I am really trying to understand how are honeymoon suites placed, only reason I am going to Krabi is to have a great view out of Amari balcony, and I want to be really sure I get the best out of it. Thanks!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,550 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amari Vogue Geography

If it bothers you so much, send the Amari an email and ask them to forward you a diagram or map of the accommodation and to explain the different room types and numbers.

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amari Vogue Geography

Hmmm...I'm trying to remember. We weren't in a honeymoon suite but we were in a room next to one.

The first digit, I think is the floor. The second digit may be the building? Or the other way around, as you said. Not sure. The third and fourth digits are the rooms numbers.

E.g. We were 4402, next to 4401 (honeymoon).

We were in the building right off the lobby.

Basically the the honeymoon suites are at the front of all the buildings to get the best ocean views.

I hope I haven't confused you more! But if you want definite answers, contact Amari as mentioned above.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
824 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amari Vogue Geography

We were in Honeymoon Suite 5401 - it is located on the top floor of the west wing looking from reception towards the beach. 4401 is located on the top floor of the right win looking from reception towards the beach.

Some argue that Room 4401 has the better views as it is the honeymoon suite that has the highest elevation. Room 5401 is in our opinion fantastic.

Both rooms as specifically outlined above are on the 4th floor, and are respectively the top floors of their wings (the second digit signifies the floor level in the room number). The fuirst digit is the building. The last digit signifies the room number on each floor. Each honeymoon suite is numbered in the same manner.

Check out our review of our stay, complete with pics of room 5401: tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g297927-d…

Edited: 04 July 2011, 05:50
Jaipur
Level Contributor
750 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amari Vogue Geography

I asked the hotel, and my understanding about the room numbers seem to be correct :)

5. Re: Amari Vogue Geography

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 01:16