We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

arriving at 19.30 hrs krabi airport

Pune, India
Level Contributor
69 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
arriving at 19.30 hrs krabi airport

Hello,

I booked plane tickets from bkk to krabi from air asia. I will reach krabi at 19.30. I plan to use shuttle bus to reach my hotel.

Till what time shuttle runs? Will we be able to use it?

Also will the shuttle drop me to hotel - amorn mansion or will it drop at some bus stop n then i will have to use tuk tuk.

Also can any1 pls confirm the exact location of amorn mansion. Is it near to the happening areas or is it lonely place.

Pune, India
Level Contributor
69 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: arriving at 19.30 hrs krabi airport

Also, 1 more question-

I will come to krabi from march 3 to march8. Will their be lot of tourists at that time or is it low season n how is weather in march

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,533 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: arriving at 19.30 hrs krabi airport

This from a review on TA:

"Location is perfect, far enough of the main st so you don't get woken up by traffic, but still only a 300 m walk to the beach. Also opposit Amorn is the 'Family Restaurant' which is a nice place with great lcoal food fun by a few friendly guys. Delicious food from only 50 Bht!"

I would imagine the shuttle is running at that time:

www.krabishuttle.com/

March is usually hot and dry throughout Thailand.

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
Level Contributor
3,057 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: arriving at 19.30 hrs krabi airport

Hello ,

The shuttle bus will still be running. Amorn Mansion is around a 10 minute walk to the beach down the beach road passing McDonalds on the way. Amorn Mansion is 5 minutes short walk from McDonalds. March is still high season but I have never found it to be overcrowded. The only overcrowded place is the off shore islands at times .

Pune, India
Level Contributor
69 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: arriving at 19.30 hrs krabi airport

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your replies.

Ashish

Pune, India
Level Contributor
69 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: arriving at 19.30 hrs krabi airport

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your replies.

Ashish

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
2,567 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: arriving at 19.30 hrs krabi airport

The airport shuttle bus will let you off on the main road and than you have to go up a steep hill about 50 m to Amorn Mansion. It's a gravel path and you can't roll or pull your luggage up. It's a 5 minutes walk down to the beach, but you won't pass the McD as another poster said, as the fat factory is more up the Ao Nang main road. You may have a beautiful view over Ao Nang, but you most likely also have the noise of the opposite located entertainment soi called RCA. Location is very central.

Pune, India
Level Contributor
69 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: arriving at 19.30 hrs krabi airport

Hi klongmuang,

Many thanks for your reply. I feel happy now.

I was once mugged while in cape town n since then i m scared of lonely places specially outside my country.

I had booked this hotel in haste due to cheap pkg from airasia n then got all worried.

Now i have calmed dn after the replies on this site.

Thanks a lot.

8. Re: arriving at 19.30 hrs krabi airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 06:19