We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Railay, where can you buy beer/wine for your room?

Which Krabi Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
Level Contributor
287 posts
1 review
Save Topic
In Railay, where can you buy beer/wine for your room?

We are thinking about staying at Sand Sea, but undertand they don't serve alcohol. I heard you can just bring beer or wine to the poolside or restaurant. Is this true? If so, where can one buy it in Railay, without having to go to another bar?

Thanks,

temple

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
179 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In Railay, where can you buy beer/wine for your room?

Hi Templem

I am staying at the sand sea in november and have read somewhere on the internet that there is a small shop/supermarket located right next to the resort that you will be able to purchase beers etc...I also read that they dont have a problem with bringing it into the resort weather that be at the pool area or with your evening meal.

2. Re: In Railay, where can you buy beer/wine for your room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 22:17