We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Patong Beach recommendation

Sydney, Australia
8 posts
1 review
Patong Beach recommendation

Hi all, headed to Patong in early January with another mate, both 30 years old.

Looking for a lively party hotel right near bangla road and the beach. Price is not an issue and a swim up bar would be awsome!

Thanks for your help!

Level Contributor
193 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Patong Beach recommendation

100% the Kee is perfect!

My husband and I stayed there on our honeymoon and it’s pretty much on top of Bangla road. (It also has a rooftop bar)

The great thing about this hotel as that it’s not very child friendly so you shouldn’t have to many kids running about.

Enjoy

Edited: 13 October 2017, 10:17
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,780 posts
126 reviews
2. Re: Patong Beach recommendation

Kees is perfect. It might be booked out as it’s late In The year and popular.

Sydney, Australia
8 posts
1 review
3. Re: Patong Beach recommendation

Thanks mate, is that the kees resort and spa mate?

Level Contributor
193 posts
20 reviews
4. Re: Patong Beach recommendation

Yes, kee resort and spa.

Portland, Oregon
2 posts
5. Re: Patong Beach recommendation

I'm in Amari hotel- resort now.Great place to stay,friendly,professional staff,a lot of activities,life music 3x a week,fitness classes,2,pools,nice buffet breakfast,shuttle to Patong 3x a day,to Kata beach every day.Nice place to stay.

I enjoyed Thai body massage at Welcome massage shop with Samorn.The shop is in downtown Patong,on the central street,close to the big shopping mall,on the other side of the street from the mall.If you face the mall,the massage place is on the right sight.1hr massage is 300 baht,but you can negotiate.The best body massage I ever had.Ask for Samorn!!

City of Greater...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Patong Beach recommendation

Banthai resort opposite beach 5 min from bangla road 3 swim up bars all happy hours different times in otherwords happy hour all day going there in 4 days our 3rd year in a row at this resort its awsome and it set back off the main road so its quiet at night check it out its the go breakfast bar is huge an awsome

7. Re: Patong Beach recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2018, 05:17