We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Bungalows/Huts

Oman
1 post
Beach Bungalows/Huts

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knows of any beach bungalows or huts in Patong? My husband and I and another couple will be traveling to Phuket near the end of September. I'm not having any luck finding any huts or bungalows to rent either on the beach or near it and within walking distance to the 'action'.

Any help is appreciated!

Melbourne, Australia
6 posts
1. Re: Beach Bungalows/Huts

Hi there,

I have only been to patong once, but i will share my insight - little as it may be.

I was under the impression that in patong, there are mainly hotels and no bungalows on the beach as such. Patong is a very busy place. i am sure someone else here with more extensive knowledge could help you out even further.

But anyways...have a reat trip.

mezz

Miranda, Sydney
Level Contributor
3,393 posts
43 reviews
2. Re: Beach Bungalows/Huts

Impiana Phuket Cabana is right on the beach - the closest I can think of which resembles bungalows???

It has good reviews,

Cheers,

Sandy

Mandurah, Western...
Level Contributor
445 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Beach Bungalows/Huts

Hi Tuuligirl,

The Thavorn Beach Village has Bungalows on the beach I believe. Here is their website address thavornbeachvillage.com/accommodation.htm.

There are also reviews about them on here :

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297930-d305747…

Cheers

Cindy

4. Re: Beach Bungalows/Huts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 01:19