We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know what the buffet breakfast at the Holiday Inn

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone know what the buffet breakfast at the Holiday Inn

costs if you pay at the hotel rather then adding it to your holiday package. We have been quoted $1200 Australian for a 17 night stay for two adults and three children. It seems expensive to me but I have only heard good things about the buffet breakfast. Just trying to work out if we should pay there or get it included in our package.

Thanks

australia
Level Contributor
199 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone know what the buffet breakfast at the Holiday Inn

We generally get it all in the package. The breakfast is really nice, It is a full buffet breakfast with plenty to choose from. You wont leave breakfast hungry they have so much. You wont be dissapointed.

I like having the buffet breafast supplied as I just get up in the morning and wander downstairs for breakfast and it is all there waiting for me.

Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
377 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone know what the buffet breakfast at the Holiday Inn

As Kaney has said, you won't go hungry.It's your typical buffet and plenty of it.Go with the brkfst pkg included.My kids took a piece of fruit and a yogurt when they finshed brkfst and it wasn't a problem.

For 5 people it's seems a reasonable price to me for 17nghts.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
142 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone know what the buffet breakfast at the Holiday Inn

Hi mermaidinoz

Was that price for the breakfast only if it is then how old are your children as children eat free at the holiday inn so it might be worth to find out as they wont tell you through travel agents and yes the breakfast is great.

Paulben

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone know what the buffet breakfast at the Holiday Inn

Last year I was not even staying at the holiday inn but worked out it was by far the best value breakfast in town. It was less than 400 baht NET and it was a pleasure to go there every morning early and eat my fill and more!

BTW I think your accom price is VERY cheap for 5 people. It works out to $70 oz per night.

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone know what the buffet breakfast at the Holiday Inn

Ignore my last sentence as I have reread the header. Say the breakfast works out to $15 per person x5 x17 yes that is expensive imo. Are the children young enough to eat free?

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
705 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone know what the buffet breakfast at the Holiday Inn

Hi

I would get it included in the package, unless you could get the kids eat free, was not aware of this. Explore your options by booking direct with the hotel (there are always deals to be had) and make sure they include breakfast, often cheaper then booking with an agent. The breakfast is fab and sets you up for the day. We had a 4 and 8 year old and they loved breakfast, we took lots of fruit to the pool and my kids loved the pastry counter so we always had lots of snacks for the morning. Its a great hotel you will not be dissapointed.

Siobhan

sydney Australia
Level Contributor
21 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone know what the buffet breakfast at the Holiday Inn

I stayed at the Holiday Inn with my 3 children, and booked directly with the hotel by internet. We had breakfast included in our family room booking. THe food was fantastic, everything imaginable, to suit the tastes of all 3 of our children. The staff were incredibly accommodating to our youngest and messiest! If you went out for breakfast every morning with a family of 5, even in Thailand, had coffee, juice etc.... it would easily add up to A$50 every day.

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone know what the buffet breakfast at the Holiday Inn

It is less than 400 baht NET and is blooming beautiful imo.

9. Re: Anyone know what the buffet breakfast at the Holiday Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2009, 00:19