We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Botox, Restilyne and Laser Teeth Whitening

Aussie
5 posts
Save Topic
Botox, Restilyne and Laser Teeth Whitening

Hi

I am off to Patong Beach on Thursday 11th March and am wanting to try botox, restilyne and teeth whitening while I am there. Can anyone tell their experience with any of these things, suggest where to go and what prices to expect.

Airlie Beach...
Level Contributor
178 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Botox, Restilyne and Laser Teeth Whitening

Hi Belinda - my husband and I had the Britesmile teeth whitening system a few days ago. I also had some veneers done afterwards and my husband had some other dental work. We went to Promjai which has a clinic at the Patong Merlin. We were honestly thrilled with the work. My husbands teeth whitened very quickly ie. 15 min's preparation and 60 minutes whitening. I needed a further 2 x 20 minute treatments (all done on the same visit) albeit longer than I had anticipated but with excellent results. There was no pain or sensitivity, just that uncomfortable feeling of having your mouth held open for so long. In any case, I can fully recommend this system. I believe it is more expensive than the laser treatments... but I researched all the other options and we are pleased with our choice. We paid 13000 baht each (based on a 2 people). Happy to answer any questions you might have. Cheers

Brisbane. Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Botox, Restilyne and Laser Teeth Whitening

I am also very intersted in any Dental work which I can get done in Phuket. I am not going until September 2010, and am thinking about extensive Dental work so would like some recomendations. Thanks

Qld
Level Contributor
252 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Botox, Restilyne and Laser Teeth Whitening

Just wondering if you have searched the forums for past posts on dentists, I have found it very helpful, we are going in June and am looking for dentists as well. Will let you know how it goes when we return.

Perth
Level Contributor
578 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Botox, Restilyne and Laser Teeth Whitening

Hi There

We also had dental work done at Promjai Dentist at the Patong Merlin Hotel dentist called Joy lovely lady I had scale and clean Brite Smile teeth Whitening and 4 fillings so much cheaper than Australia going back in Aug and will definately see Joy again as I need another filling which would cost here in Perth $180 Phuket $70,there is also a salon at the Junceylon shopping centre that does Botox I didnt have it but a lady around the pool did and was happy with it but bearing in mind it takes 7-10 days to take full affect before you get the final result it seemed not much cheaper than Australia but the more you get the bigger the discount its an American guy that does the treatment and only on cartain days that he is there so its worth enquiring first with the staff before you try and book an app. Hope this helps.

Brisbane. Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Botox, Restilyne and Laser Teeth Whitening

Thank you, I will be interested to see if you have anything done and what you think of it. Cheers and have a great trip.

Ko Chang, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Botox, Restilyne and Laser Teeth Whitening

Had botox in a sausage a couple of years ago and it almost killed me.

Patong
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Botox, Restilyne and Laser Teeth Whitening

Gloria -

I've had all my dental work done at Bangkok Hospital Phuket for the past decade. (My wife's, son's and dad's dental work, too.) All of the docs there are very good. My brother just had a crown put in at BPH for a fraction of the cost of the same procedure in the US.

It may sound weird that you would go to a hospital for dental care, but that's how it's frequently done in Thailand.

8. Re: Botox, Restilyne and Laser Teeth Whitening

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Patong