We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuket sea trips

singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Phuket sea trips

Hi everyone, I've booked a trip on simba sea trip for May (Pretty excited after looking at all the reviews!).

Since so many of you have gone on simba before, can i have some advice on the things to bring? towel..etc?

Also, any advice on brand of seasickness pills? and waterproof sunblock? (Should i get them in patong?)

Western Australia
Level Contributor
103 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phuket sea trips

Sunglasses, hat, towel, suncream (and don't forget to reapply every 3-4 hours), sea sickness wasn't necessary but maybe depends how sensitive you are. camera, video camera, money to buy cocktails etc and to pay for trip, and a great attitude :)

They provide you with plenty of food and drinks, snorkel (if doing snorkeling)

Anything else you think may be necessary - just bring it.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
710 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phuket sea trips

As above, you will love it.

Echuca, Australia
Level Contributor
746 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phuket sea trips

Hi Piggy

I think it's all been covered.

Which trip are you doing as a matter of interest? We did Phang Nga Bay but I am sure whichever you do you will love it. The crew are fantastic and nothing is too much trouble. Wish we were going back soon. Enjoy.

singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Phuket sea trips

Thanks all for the replies...

I'll be going on the trip to phang nga~ :) wanted to go for phi phi one which has snorkeling, but it's not available at the time we're there.

I'm pretty prone to motion sickness so i'd better get some sea sick pills for the sea trip.... but not sure which brand is really effective....

Any recommendations? :]

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Phuket sea trips

Hi piggy_pingz,

Simba do provide seasickness pills, just ask from them before boarding :)

6. Re: Phuket sea trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2010, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Patong