We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bundaberg rum in phuket

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mount Isa, Australia
8 posts
Save Topic
Bundaberg rum in phuket

Hi i was wondering if it is possible to buy bundaberg rum any where in paton or karon beach any help would be greatly appriciated

Melbourne
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bundaberg rum in phuket

Hmmmm, maybe (and its a very big maybe) they will have it at Carrefour supermaket (liquor dept) at jungceylon shopping centre in Patong. As a safeguard, you might need to pick up a litre at duty free before you fly out and see if that sees you through for a day or 2 :)

Have a good trip

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,162 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bundaberg rum in phuket

Cant say I saw Bundy anywhere but that doesnt mean it is not around... but I would also bring it duty free....

There is a local Thai rum called Sang Som. The bottle calls it a special rum.. I have seen it on some menus as a thai rum whisky? Not like your normal rum... but avail everywhere... cheap .. potent... and personally nice!! can order it is a bar with mixer or buy bottles at 7/11. A friend just brought me home a hip flask of it and it was 160bht for 300ml... :)

Cheers

Chelle

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bundaberg rum in phuket

Pick me Pick me... I have the answer to this one....

Back in 2008 we have travelled all around Laos and Thailand with not a drop of bundy in sight... until we arrived in Phuket! There is a little bar in the OTop markets called "Little Aussie Town" run by a Thai chap called David.... who stocks Bundy... we cleaned him out in the first 24 hours!! LOL

Little Aussie Town is right at the end of all the little bars when you are heading to the toilets ... hard to describe... hmmmm if you are on the road Ratuthit outside OTOP markets facing them with your back to the beach.... walk up the little alley ways of OTOP and when you get to the big alleyway that runs down the middle of the markets turn right and head to the end.. its one of the last bars on your righthand side....

GREAT bar to drink it with or without the Bundy!

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
172 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bundaberg rum in phuket

What is so special about this rum?

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bundaberg rum in phuket

Haha if you drank it, you probably wouldnt think it was that special! LMAO! Just an Aussie dark rum! YUM!

6. Re: Bundaberg rum in phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2015, 10:12
Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bundaberg rum in phuket

as an alternative try captain morgan dark rum available pretty much everywhere in thailand. hubby reckons next best thing to his beloved bundy.

Mount Isa, Australia
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bundaberg rum in phuket

thank you for your responses i will definatly try and find the aussie bar if not i will have to settle for captain morgan thanks to everyone who replied

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bundaberg rum in phuket

G'day Bundy,

You wont miss the Aussie Bar its in Bangla rd just leave the barmats alone lol.

Cheers

Lozza

Middle East
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bundaberg rum in phuket

I was supping "Bundy" in Pus*y's Penitentiary Bar downstairs in Tiger last week.

Get answers to your questions about Patong