We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather at the moment.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather at the moment.

Hi. Could anybody tell me what weather like at the moment ?. Any sunshine?.Thanks.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,731 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather at the moment.

Yesterday bad, today nice snd sunny, bit cloudy in the afternoon though.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather at the moment.

HI Steven. Thankyou so much for taking the time to reply . Is the forecast for next week good ?. I hope so as we are flying out to Bangkok on sat , then to Phuket on weds for 7 nights. cant wait .Just really hoping weather going to be good after the summer we have had in England.Thanks again .

south africa
Level Contributor
9 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather at the moment.

also heading to phuket next week and bangkok on sat so hoping to have sunshine in phuket:(

Patong
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather at the moment.

I went swimming with my wife and son this afternoon, and we had a great time. Sunny and hot in the morning, clouded over in the afternoon. It'll probably rain tonight.

This time of year you're going to hit rain a few times a week - sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. But don't let that put you off! The rain here is warm, and it rarely rains for more than a couple of hours at a stretch. Then the sun comes out and it's glorious.

Best sunsets in the world are this time of year, too...

Wollongong
Level Contributor
10 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather at the moment.

I read there was a flood alert issued for Phuket along with some land slip warnings for 1-2 November due to a very big storm front coming through.........anybody know if the warning is still current?

Qld
Level Contributor
252 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather at the moment.

So glad there is some sun, June was not too good for the sun, and we are leaving on Friday for 9 nights so am booking a simba tour and do hope we have good weather. If not we will just head indoors for more of the best massage with the ladies at Sweet Lemongrass !!!!! Not a bad alternative I guess.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather at the moment.

You can take a look at the live webcam from Karon Beach taken from Marina Resort

http://www.marinaphuket.com/live.php

Wollongong
Level Contributor
10 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather at the moment.

Try this site for current and forecast weather.

http://www.tmd.go.th/en/province.php?id=75

9. Re: Weather at the moment.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2010, 14:30
Patong
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather at the moment.

It's been raining steadily, but the sun broke out for a bit this afternoon. Likely we'll see more rain because the Tropical Depression isn't going anywhere soon.

Other parts of Thailand have had bad floods. So far, we're getting the usual gullywashers, and some water accumulates at low spots on the roads, but I haven't seen any major flooding.

Get answers to your questions about Patong