We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chang beer

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wales
Level Contributor
270 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
chang beer

hi all how much will a pint of chang set me back also a bacardi and coke just trying to find out prices

Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: chang beer

Well I'm not a Chang drinker (to strong, much prefer a Singha or Tiger) and havnt seen Chang on draught too much but a bottle should be around 70baht depending on where you drink, maybe more on Bangla Rd. A barcardi and coke maybe 100baht

wales
Level Contributor
270 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: chang beer

singha or tiger is fine how much in the local bars cheers

Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: chang beer

I only really drink on Nanai Rd but average 60-70baht a bottle I would say. Again maybe a little more on Bangla. There is a 60baht bar at the top end of Bangla Road which is a good place for people watching too.

London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: chang beer

if you plan to stock up yr mini bar go for the small cans of chang classic. really nice when cold. shops normally sell them for around 28bt.

Patong, Thailand
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: chang beer

Chang might be about 70 THB, bacardi probably not under 100 THB. Why don't you try the Chang Sparkling water......only 10 THB and much better :-)

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,473 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: chang beer

Many rum drinkers . Like sang som . Myself included . definately cheaper by the bucket.

Phuket
Level Contributor
187 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: chang beer

They dont call if CHANGover for nothing!!!!

i like beerleo. Less alcohol content and not such a bad headache in the morning.

Chang is mostly sold in cans and bottles, for draught you have to go to the bigger pubs which have it on tap.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: chang beer

There's a Chang bar in the open area in the centre of Junceylon. But have to agree about with Elysium, Chang is a killer, the Thai equivalent to Stella.....but much worse!!

9. Re: chang beer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2015, 10:12
Adelaide Sa
Level Contributor
55 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: chang beer

All hail the mighty Chang beer, as a beer worshiper i could not wait to give it a go, even taken to drinking it at home in Oz .My mate and i took a liking to the Chang towers in Junglecylon last year so much so that one was purchased. It was purchased in Glasgow for about 40 pounds sterling and by the time shipping and postage was added it rounded out to about $280 an expensive beer.But not so in Thailand here you will find an abundance of liquid gold at very good prices at worst you may pay $3 at best maybe half that,throw in a couple of main courses and some fried rice and it will be the best 20 bucks you ever spend.