We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strategic Airlines

hobart
Level Contributor
171 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Strategic Airlines

Direct flights Mel-Phuket- is boarding done through a tunnel or do you have to go up and down plane stairs?

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Melbourne, Australia
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Strategic Airlines

We have flights from MEL-HKT with Strategic too :-)

I'm only guessing here but as Strategic picked up V Australia MEL-HKT run... I reckon they may inherit their gate number which had an air bridge.

Mentioned in this post
Phuket Intl Airport
Phuket Intl Airport
Phuket, Thailand
Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Strategic Airlines

Since the flights haven't started yet, all anyone can do is guess. Why not email them and ask;

info@flystrategic.com

...then come back and let us know what their reply was.

Melbourne, Australia
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Strategic Airlines

I had to ring Strategic this morning so while I was on the phone I asked whether Strategic would have a air bridge and the answer was Yes :-)

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Strategic Airlines

Thank you Geri, good of you to post this additional info.

5. Re: Strategic Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2012, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Patong