We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sweet restaurant

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
mortlake
Level Contributor
55 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
sweet restaurant

can someone tell me please where this place is if we're coming from the holiday inn. Is it further than sabai sabai???? What are the average prices???

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
383 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sweet restaurant

Hiya, we just got back from Patong yesterday and that was one of the places we ate. I have the business card with me :) It is in Soi Patong Tower. Their phone no is 0805346102. If you're coming along the beach road (Thaveewong Rd) towards Bangla, i THINK its the soi after the one with sabai sabai. If you hit Patong Beach Hotel and the Banana Disco, then you've gone too far. It was pretty cheap there, my partner and I had 3 dishes and drinks and i think it was between 300-400 baht.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: sweet restaurant

Yes as above, go out of the Holiday Inn onto "beach Rd" Thaveewong. Go past Mc Donalds. And approx 100 - 150mtrs on right is Subway. turn right down this lane way and it is towards the end on your right. Great place and cheap. Cost wife and I approx AUD$15.00 for entree each, main each and a couple of drinks.

Edited: 23 July 2011, 09:54
Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,439 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sweet restaurant

We had two meals there. Nice food at a very good price.

Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sweet restaurant

I'm putting this on my list of places to visit when I'm there in 23 days!

Bendigo, Australia
Level Contributor
74 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sweet restaurant

Just back from our 4th trip to Patong and the Sweet restaurant is still great to visit. Excellent food, fun staff and good value. We ate there 4 times over the past two weeks and each time just as good.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
163 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sweet restaurant

went here 10 years ago and we loved it! So glad to hear it is still here and just as good by the sounds of it. Can't wait to eat there again.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: sweet restaurant

Are Sweets open for lunch?

melbourne
Level Contributor
139 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sweet restaurant

what about if you are coming from the Palmyra?

how would i get there?

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,439 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sweet restaurant

Hi Maddi,

They are open for lunch.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: sweet restaurant

Hi Pepi...It's a fair walk from the Palmyra....You could walk it or you could taxi it....

Walk out of the Palmyra entrance onto Rhat-U-Thit Road,turn left and walk down to Bangla Road....Walk down Bangla to the beach road,turn left and keep walking right up until you hit Subway...Sweet is down that lane/soi...!!...