We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smile Studio

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tuross Head...
Level Contributor
151 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Smile Studio

I have an appointment to see Smile Studio ,when I go next year. Tryed to find it on Mapjack, they said opposite Jungcelyon but couldnt see it ? Anyone know what is next to it ? Thanks.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
783 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Smile Studio

some kind of souveniors shop maybe, i dont really remember. But its quite easy to find. Ask any shops in neighbourhood for directions incase you get lost.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Smile Studio

Even though Mapjack is showing it as 2011 the actual footage is out of date. A lot of the shopfronts shown opposite Jungceylon have changed. Seasmile studio does not show on Mapjack but it is about where the van advertising the Thai boxing is parked. It is a very narrow shopfront directly opposite Jungceylon. I had 5 crowns done there in June/July this year and was very happy with the work. At less than $500 per crown compared to up to $2000 in Australia I was over the moon. Just be prepared to spend a long time in the chair if you are having extensive work done. Good luck

Tuross Head...
Level Contributor
151 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Smile Studio

Oh thanks guys....Yes skinflint , I think only 10 veneers done ,so shouldnt be too long in that dreaded chair ....arhh we all lov dentists hay ??? Glad you had great work done .

Dunedin, New Zealand
Level Contributor
548 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Smile Studio

Yes, the Smile STUDIO is pretty much where 'Skinflint' describes it. It is just a case of looking closely!

Just be aware that Smile have two places in Patong. The Smile CLINIC (which I think is the main one) is further down Rath-u-thit going south from Jungceylon, just around the first bend on the left. It is better known and is thus the one you may be directed to if you ask anyone.

Both are shown on their website:http://www.thaidentalcenter.com.

I had some work done at Smile in May - a root canal and crown. Very, very satisfied. Never felt a thing, not even the 'painless' going in! And, very reassuringly, they confirmed what my dentist (now retired) said about further possible work and did not try to do something that is not needed - at least for now!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
402 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Smile Studio

do they do dentures there and how long does it take to make them? going in October

Dunedin, New Zealand
Level Contributor
548 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Smile Studio

Yes they do but that is all I can tell you. Suggest you send them an email: dentist@thaidentalcenter.com. They will reply very promptly, just check that it does not end up in your Junk Mail/Spam.

Cheers!

Tuross Head...
Level Contributor
151 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Smile Studio

Thanks kiwilad37, glad u had a good experience.

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Smile Studio

I was recently advised by a dentist at home in Australia that I needed a lot of my old fillings replaced and at the Smile Studio I visited the lovely Dr Prapasiri who advised me that this was not necessary, I was very happy! I tried to pay for my consultation but was advised 'no work - no pay' I have already recommended Smile Studio to a friend I met up with in Patong who was having a problem with a tooth and will be recommending them to all my friends and colleagues. I will also return if I do need any work done. The place was very clean and it was very simple to arrange an appointment with them.

Edited: 26 September 2011, 01:25
Tuross Head...
Level Contributor
151 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Smile Studio

Gee Marg234 , wasnt that great of them to say that to you !! Yes lots of good reviews on here so helped me to make decision a whole lot easier. Hope you enjoyed your holiday :-)

Sydney
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Smile Studio

Cany anyone please tell me where I can find some golf shops in Patong or in the major malls in Phuket. Thanks Bryan

Get answers to your questions about Patong