We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vijitt resort phuket

gold coast australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
vijitt resort phuket

hi all going again in july next year will be doing the Holiday inn as always thinking of doing a 3 day side step to somewhere different anyone stayed at the vijitt? its a long way out Nai harn beach or friendship beach ? but looks amazing and has a shuttle and some good deals any reviews would be appreciated thanks

fordy

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,732 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vijitt resort phuket

Very nice resort. About 2 minutes by car to friendship beach, 5 to rawai beach and a couple more to nai harn.

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vijitt resort phuket

I am going there in September on a three day special. I got a very good deal with a private car pick up from the airport thrown in.

gold coast australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vijitt resort phuket

Hi naej yes we are looking at july what sort of room/deal did you get we are looking at july which will be still low season did u go diret with the hotel

thanks

fordy

gold coast australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: vijitt resort phuket

hi steveni so its near shops and restaurants in the area or on its own completly we only know patong which we love but thought we would break it up this time but dont know karon/kata very well been to the beaches for a day trip thats it need advice on resorts nice ones in those areas?

thanks

fordy

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,732 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: vijitt resort phuket

No, it's on its own, to find shops/restaurants see the distances/times indicated earlier.

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: vijitt resort phuket

Fordy, all I know is my package is called "delux getaway package" 1 bedroom villa, it includes private car airport transfers, breakfast daily, 4pm check out and comp. trip to Coral Island. Its only 4 weeks away for me. They are building more villas there at the moment that is why they have done this deal I believe. I did the deal direct with the hotel of their own website after having seen another deal in the travel section of a Sunday newspaper.

I am following that with another 3 day travelzoo deal at the JW Marriott in Khao Lak. Ohhhhh such luxury.

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: vijitt resort phuket

I am not at all worried about location because I have visited Rawai before and the free shuttle they have to Patong will be great.

Rawai Beach, Phuket
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
911 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: vijitt resort phuket

The location isn't too bad.

I live nearby and there's a great breakfast buffet restaurant just across the street.

A few bars nearby.

Some Thai restaurants.

Mangosteen is close.

Friendship beach is 5 minutes by car but just as quick walking up the beach. (and quieter)

I've never stayed there but walk past it a lot on the beach and it looks very nice.

Have fun.

gold coast australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: vijitt resort phuket

thanks everyone naej that is the same deal I am looking at for next july and have sent email to the hotel direct

fordy

10. Re: vijitt resort phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 16:16