We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at The Boathouse, Phuket

Christchurch, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
Wedding at The Boathouse, Phuket

Hi we are booking for April next year for around 30 guests. Just wondering if anyone has been married there, what it was like, any suggestions.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at The Boathouse, Phuket

Hi

I have attended a few weddings at the old Boathouse and they have all been fantastic. Especially the one's conducted at sunset directly on the beach in front of The Boathouse.

This establishment is currently undergoing renovations (doing my head in :-) ) and it should still offer a great venue for weddings.

The location is great!

Chantal.

Mechelen, Belgium
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding at The Boathouse, Phuket

Sonya,

And how was the wedding. We have been abt 10 times to the boathouse, last time Nov 2011 and love it.

We are also planning to renew our wedding there this Oct and would like to know how your wedding went.

Rgds

Robert

robert.bessems@futureware.be

Patong
Level Contributor
479 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding at The Boathouse, Phuket

It's a bit dated looking try ReKaTa next door I have a few weddings planned for next year.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding at The Boathouse, Phuket

We saw a wedding at the Boathouse when we were having cocktails there and it looked beautiful.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding at The Boathouse, Phuket

The Boathouse was renovated last year. This year the top floor is being renovated. Still a lovely location with stunning views.

Phuket
Level Contributor
129 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding at The Boathouse, Phuket

Hi Sonya, The Boat House just had a major multi-million dollar revamp and is looking flash. And REKATA next door is even more beautiful and trendy. I did a photo shoot for DestinAsian Magazine not long ago. They do nice weddings at both venues and the staff are very helpful especially Khun Pinyo the f & b manager.

7. Re: Wedding at The Boathouse, Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Patong