We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Share a speedboat Patong to Phi Phi Don 16th Jan

Which Patong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
110 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Share a speedboat Patong to Phi Phi Don 16th Jan

We are a family of 5 adults wanting to share speedboat costs with another group of 5 or more on the 16th Jan to Phi Phi Don. Any takers? Cheers.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Share a speedboat Patong to Phi Phi Don 16th Jan

Hi JessGirls

My hubby and myself are going to Phuket on the 15th...but it's only 2 of us. If you are still after people to make up numbers let me know. What are the details? Who are you going with?

Mel

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
110 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Share a speedboat Patong to Phi Phi Don 16th Jan

Hi Mel,

We have accommodation booked on Phi Phi for 16th Jan so we have to go on that date. I haven't booked a speedboat yet but I believe the smallest one takes 10 people (who can then share costs). If I get 3 or more others interested I will let you know as you will be most welcome. If I luck it in for a larger group, we can hire a bigger boat. If we don't get the numbers - I guess we go cattle class on the ferry :-) Cheers, Karen.

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Share a speedboat Patong to Phi Phi Don 16th Jan

That is a long ride on a speed boat and will be expensive. Not even sure if it is possible... might want to check first. Better option is a 25 min drive to Chalong then a speedboat from there.

4. Re: Share a speedboat Patong to Phi Phi Don 16th Jan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2011, 15:41
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
14 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Share a speedboat Patong to Phi Phi Don 16th Jan

we are 2 willing to share but the date will be the 17 Dec 2011

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
110 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Share a speedboat Patong to Phi Phi Don 16th Jan

Well have have 4 now so things are looking up! Just need one more to get 10. Sorry q8-oilman - we need to go on the 16th.

7. Re: Share a speedboat Patong to Phi Phi Don 16th Jan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2011, 11:12
Phuket
Level Contributor
867 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Share a speedboat Patong to Phi Phi Don 16th Jan

It sounds like a bit of an adventure JessGirls! Let us know how you get on please!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
110 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Share a speedboat Patong to Phi Phi Don 16th Jan

Hi all. Thats 6 now, plus my family of 5 so things are looking good for a speed boat hire. I am in Bali at present but will answer again shortly when back in Australia. If we get a few more, we can get a bigger boat which would be good. Cheers for now! Karen. P.S. The speedboat hire places that I have contacted all arrange pick up from Patong and transport to the boats about a half an hour drive away. Obviously I will confirm full details once we can confirm numbers.

India
Level Contributor
371 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Share a speedboat Patong to Phi Phi Don 16th Jan

hi jess,

any updates on the booking?

Get answers to your questions about Patong