We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is JC Tours in Phuket reliable?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Is JC Tours in Phuket reliable?

Hi guys,

We're planning to book a tour with JC tour in Phuket to go to PP Island Maya Bay Khai Island package for THB1700 adult and THB1000 children

This is their website:

www.jctour-phuket.com

They offer a free aiport pick up and drop off to our hotel

They requested a full payment on the day they pick up from airport. The trip is not until the next day. I honestly a bit worried with their credibility and quality of service?

Has anyone used their tour?Can we trust them with payment in advance?

Thank you very much for your valuable insights.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is JC Tours in Phuket reliable?

tripadvisor.com.au/Attraction_Review-g121578…

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is JC Tours in Phuket reliable?

my comment based to what happened in Nov 2010. on arrival at the hotel after pickup by them, i paid lum sump of THB23000 for the entire cost of 4 nights hotel room, show, islands trip, town trip, transfers, meals etc. and for the next 4 days right to the airport drop off, i received in full all their promised services.

Perth
Level Contributor
328 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is JC Tours in Phuket reliable?

We did a day trip to Koh Ta Chai (Virgin Island) in late Feb this year. We were not impressed at all. The guy driving us to the boat (in a mini van stinking of rotten fish) had no idea where he was going, got lost and what was supposed to take 2 hours, took 4. Then we were herded straight away onto an already overcrowded speed boat. There were no seats left for the 1 hour journey to the island and of most concern, there were not enough life jackets on board. The tour guide was russian speaking and the two thai guys spoke very limited english. It was then another very long trip home in the same mini bus.

Having been to Phuket a number of times now I should have known better and booked direct with someone who actually operates these rather than one like JC tours which is just a third party in the whole transaction. And of course you get what you pay for :)

Collie WA
Level Contributor
66 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is JC Tours in Phuket reliable?

We have used JC Tours last year we did 3 tours with them and was very happy with there service. We will be going again to Phuket on the 4th June (not far away now) and we have booked 4 more tours with them and hope to enjoy there service again. Enjoy your holiday.

Edited: 31 May 2012, 09:00
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is JC Tours in Phuket reliable?

Thank you very much for the information. I'll use their service

india
Level Contributor
67 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is JC Tours in Phuket reliable?

i also booked for 2 days trip for this june hope everything will be ok

india
Level Contributor
67 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is JC Tours in Phuket reliable?

yes i finished my tour with them it was nice

Mandaluyong...
Level Contributor
819 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is JC Tours in Phuket reliable?

i also booked with them going to phi phi next week. hope to have a nice vacation with them

Yzerfontein, South...
Level Contributor
312 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is JC Tours in Phuket reliable?

We used them in 2010. Had a lovely day. They also picked us up at the airport for our free one way transfer. Will use them again.

india
Level Contributor
67 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is JC Tours in Phuket reliable?

our one also with free pick up